1) Wait for the person immediately downstream of you to cast first.
2) Don't cast too far upstream to cross lines.
3) If you are crossing the persons line downstream you are letting your drift go too far.
4) I you use a long leader be aware of where it is as piercing ears, arms, legs or the un-mention-able body parts of your neighbor is a surefire way to start an argument.
5) Dispatch your fish quickly ( a good fish bonker is a useful tool)
6) Bleed out the fish quickly and get it on ice. There may be many fish but wasting one is still a shame.
Openings for saltwater trips are still available, this coming week should be great fishing!